martes, 14 de agosto de 2018

Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Safaree

Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Safaree & His Hairline After His Twitter Rant

By Aron A.August 14, 2018 13:40

Nicki Minaj has been on her press run these past few days following the release of Queen. You could only expect that any time Nicki Minaj speaks to the media, something is going to spark some controversy. After sitting down with her former nemesis, Funk Flex last night, she spoke on allegations that Safaree ghostwrote for her. Since then, Safaree went into a lengthy response on Twitter where he addresses their relationship issues and more. Nicki Minaj clearly saw some of his tweets on her timeline and now, she’s issued her own response.

This Thursday’s episode of “Queen Radio” on Beats1 is going to get spicy but before then, Nicki’s gave Twitter a preview of what to expect. The “Barbie Dreams” emcee went off on Safaree for the things he claimed on Twitter earlier today including denying that he used her credit card for prostitutes.

“U stole my card & told me you thought it was an account with “free money” that I didn’t know about. On God. God will strike you down & more for lying. Ha! Stop saying u packed & left !” She wrote. ” On Jesus u came to my house CRYING BEGGING to go w|me to Europe to the EMA’s. I said NO DUMMY”

She also claimed that Safaree also tried to get back together with her when Meek Mill was about to come home and said that he was at her house crying. Which is equally strange since she also alleged that he asked Nicki and Meek Mill to retrieve a nude from someone else for him.

To top things off, Nicki Minaj also went in on Safaree over his hairline and claimed she paid $10K for him to have it done from the same doctor that did Tyga‘s. Yikes.

Peep the tweets below.

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

U stole my card & told me you thought it was an account with “free money” that I didn’t know about. On God. God will strike you down & more for lying. Ha! Stop saying u packed & left ! On Jesus u came to my house CRYING BEGGING to go w|me to Europe to the EMA’s. I said NO DUMMY

1:30 PM – Aug 14, 2018


19.3K


7,380 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

Sherika & I had a bet that soon as you knew meek was bout to come home your crawl back & ya did! came to my house CRYING. JOYCE WAS THERE! My whole glam was there! Left who?!?! You gettin aired out on #QueenRadio too on Thursday! Apologize & STFU

1:39 PM – Aug 14, 2018


14.4K


5,408 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

View image on Twitter

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

1:41 PM – Aug 14, 2018


27.7K


10.6K people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

I should’ve never paid for that gyatDamn hairline!!!! It fell back out cuz God don’t like ugly!!!! You used me but God had other plans!!!!!

1:46 PM – Aug 14, 2018


21.1K


8,836 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

Tyga shit ain’t fall back out!!!! Y’all went to the same doctor!!! Yours fell out cuz GOD DONT LIKE UGLY!!!!!!

1:51 PM – Aug 14, 2018


20.9K


7,894 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

10 racks

Charlamagne Tha God

✔

@cthagod

I know you see me text your phone bruh. Answer my damn question!!! How much for the hairline??? Stop holding out on the bald bros!!! @iamsafaree

1:56 PM – Aug 14, 2018


13.9K


6,484 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

QUEEN

✔

@NICKIMINAJ

Btch you hit me & meek asking us to get your dick pic back from someone. Lol. You were playing with ur dick in the shower by urself with suds & shit. I have the email where u said you couldn’t pay ur electric bill & why you lied on me but go AWWFFF SIS!

https://

twitter.com/iamsafaree/sta

tus/1029412018133102593 

2:07 PM – Aug 14, 2018


15.5K


8,159 people are talking about this

Twitter Ads info and privacy

The post Nicki Minaj Goes Off On Safaree appeared first on .



from WordPress https://ift.tt/2P9WSR0

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

si te gusto opina coño!!!